1) Most populas city in the State of Oklahoma
2)The nation's 44th largest metropolitan area
3) Ranked one of the Top 19 Home Markets with the Best Expected Performance.
4) In land area it is the 3rd largest in the nation
5) The Great OKC area includes 10 countieswith more than 1.2 million citizens
6) The Capital building at 23rd & Lincoln is the only Capital in the nation with a working oil well on its grounds
7) Tinker Air Force Base is the 2nd largest military air depot in the nation
8) The world's first parking meter was in OKC on July 6, 1935
9) In addition to being Aerospace Capital, it is also the Energy Capital with industry leaders such as Devon Energy & Chesapeake Energy headquartered here
10) Ranked in the last year as the No.1 Most Cost Effective City in America, the No.1 Best Place to Launch a Small Business and the No.1 Fastest Growing Large MSA in terms of per capita income.
So there you go, 10 facts you may not have known about OKC....