Friday, October 7, 2011

OKC Statistics....

I can tell you what it's like living here. I can talk about our Art Districts, our museums, the OKC Zoo and waterparks, our professional sports, live theater, Riverfront & Boathouse District activities;our 3rd shortest average commute times; our community spirit and high volunteerism rates and our local restaurants. I could brag about our live music scene, our unbelievable housing value, and the friendliness of the people.I could point out our strong economy, low unemployment, and #1 housing market! I could let you know that we are #3 on Business Weeks 40 strongest US Metro Economies list, #1 on Fortune/CNN Money's "Best Place to Launch a Business" and #1 on KPMG's Business Cost Survey.
I could go on about our quality of life and why Oklahoma City offers more than you would expect. But nothing I say can convince you like seeing it for yourself. Check OKC out and see better living and a better life in action!

HAPPY FRIDAY & BOOMER SOONER!!! (sorry all you Texas fans!)

No comments:

Post a Comment